GirlsontheBall offer unrivalled experience and deep-rooted expert analysis of women’s football as content creators that have covered the game over land and sea for close to a decade.
GirlsontheBall began in August 2012 and has been going from strength to strength. We are two girls who follow the women’s game in the UK passionately. We cover the top 6 leagues in England, the Scottish Premier League, and the FAI Women’s National League in Ireland. In addition, we attend FA Cup, Continental Cup and Champions League games, not to mention England internationals.
On average, we travel 32,000 miles a year (when there is no pandemic) in our quest to see as much of the women’s game as possible. Our families and friends think we’re mad, some of them not seeing us for weeks at a time, but we love it too much to stop. Our bunny, Scotty, joins us for some of our journeys, keeping us company over the long distances.
Our coverage ranges from fixtures, results and league tables to regular blogs, articles, player interviews and videos. We have covered four major tournaments (2 European Championships and 2 World Cups) as well as many youth level competitions. We provide a live twitter feed from every game we attend and extensive photographs and interviews from the matches. See below for more of what we can offer.
More of what we offer:
- Content – videos, photography
- Instagram stories / channel takeovers
- Commentary / co-comms
- Player interviews
- Host podcasts / host live videos / Event engagement
- Blogs / Articles / Match reports
- Matchday video content including pieces to camera
- Travel related content from trips
- Tournament coverage
- Analysis / Insight / Research
- Digital consultancy
- UEFA accredited
- Excellent working relationships with the FA, the clubs and media
- Previous experience working with and appearing for brands and partners. See more here.
- Really strong relationships with players – developed from youth level right through to senior and retirement. They are willing to do content for them as they trust them, and that content is better as a result.